Re: Large LS_COLORS makes auto_cd very slow

On Apr 5, 11:30am, Vaclav Zeman wrote:
}
} > Anybody want to have a stab at creating a vastly more efficient version
} > of Src/params.c:arrayuniq() ?
} I wonder if the attached patch does what you want here. It is fairly
} untested and incomplete as I have not been able to find out how to
} make sure that search.h gets included.

Zsh has its own hash table implementation which ought to be used rather
than introducing any new external dependencies, but otherwise this is
the kind of thing I was suggesting.

Or perhaps someone else has an even more clever idea.  Anything better
than O(N^2) would help.