Re: completion oddity

I also took another look through the GNU tar options for a similar
situation, and found

    --show-transformed-names
    --show-stored-names

And tried

    gtar --show--names<TAB>

and it beeps and moves me to between the second double-hyphen, then after
another beep, starts cycling between the two.  If I just have "--show"
there, then it ends up cycling among four alternatives.  Perhaps this isn't
sufficiently similar to my test case, but I'm not sure why not.  I'll take
a closer look tomorrow, but if it's easy to explain, I wouldn't mind.

Oh, and the default match spec is documented in the -M option to
_arguments.

Thanks,
Danek