Re: completion oddity

> On May 22, 12:18pm, Greg Klanderman wrote:
> }
> } % k --r-word
> } # with cursor on final hyphen hit <tab>:
> } # nothing inserted; the *two* options are listed
> } # no matter how many times you hit <tab>

> I took your word for this when I was replying before (and I didn't say
> anything incorrect) but now that I try it myself I don't get this
> behavior.  I get --r-word completed to --r1-word no matter which way
> I put --r-word onto the line in the first place and no matter where
> within the word I place the cursor.

Hmmm I'm not fully up to date with CVS:

phl% echo $ZSH_VERSION $ZSH_PATCHLEVEL
4.3.17-dev-0 1.5607

but only by a couple months.  I'll update and see if anything changes.
But I just tried again with this version and see exactly as I posted.
Also tried 4.3.11-dev-1 1.5222 and 4.3.17-dev-0 1.5600 with same
result.

You did run the setopt line I had included in the setup section right?

Greg