Examples of ZSH functions, aliases, etc.?

Is there a repository somewhere of zsh examples: functions, aliases,
etc. that people have made? Maybe identified as beginner,
intermediate, advanced?

I find that I learn better from looking at (commented :-) examples
than from abstractions.

I'd be interested in such a collection, if it exists… if not, I
wondered if there might be interest in making one, somewhere where it
can be access/edited/maintained by a group of people, not just one
person so it doesn't dry up when one person loses interest, or
whatever.

TjL