volume label in prompt?

Gentlemen,

I'm now running three machines here, each with several copies of various linii available. It gets a bit confusing. I'm wondering if there might be something I can add to my prompt that could help me remind myself where I'm at. I'm open to any suggestions, but one idea I had was something to identify the volume label of the current root directory. That would do it if it can be done. Can it?

Thanks.