Re: array prepend

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:21 AM, Peter Stephenson <
p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was thinking about /=.  I started looking at it once but got bored
> with all the varieties of parameter type.

I was wondering what the way for inserting into an array is. Is the
following the simplest or most direct way:

    $FOO[1,2] xxx $FOO[3,-1]

I'd also like to know what the vision for zsh is. Are there any major
changes or enhancements coming up ? Is it to become more of a programming
language or only seen as a glue language.

I've been writing an app in zsh and totally loved the experience (as
against previous experiences with bash). (However, the only thing that
keeps biting me here and there are spaces in filenames for which I do use
the @F notation. I only wish that behaviour would be a default since the
syntax is very cumbersome)

--
 rahul