Re: Invocation of zshenv

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 12:14:45PM +0100, Florian Lindner did gyre and gimble:

I have some PATH, EDITOR and PYTHONPATH set in my .zshenv. As far as I
understand it zshenv should be invoced on every kind of shell but when I login
using SSH it is not being sourced.

Also, .zshenv is sourced befora /etc/profile, so make sure your system's
doesn't clobber anything important (once had a problem in archlinux when
/etc/profile didn't export the already existing path into the new one).

--
Ivan Sichmann Freitas
GNU/Linux user #509059