Re: Twitter Daily ZSH Tip

zzapper,

On 19 October 2013 15:39, zzapper <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Noticing that a previous ZSH Daily Tip Twitter feed had ceased in 2010
> I have started a new one
>
> https://twitter.com/dailyzshtip
>
> I hope it will help popularize our favorite shell.
>
> It will feature day-to-day practical stuff such as
>
> vi *(.om[$1])   # vim newest file
>
> Any tips, advice or retweeting welcome!

Problem here:

    % vi *(.om[$1])
    zsh: bad math expression: operand expected at `'
    %

Please advise. My environment is:

    % echo $ZSH_VERSION
    4.3.17                  # this host is debian 7.2 (debian stable)
    % setopt | sort | column
    allexport               interactive             nobgnice
    autocd                  interactivecomments     nohup
    correctall              longlistjobs            nonomatch
    extendedglob            markdirs                pathdirs
    globdots                menucomplete            pushdsilent
    histignoredups          noautolist              shinstdin
    ignoreeof               nobeep
    %

Regards,
Eric