Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
- X-seq: zsh-users 18085
- From: Abhijeet Rastogi <abhijeet.1989@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: TJ Luoma <luomat@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 08:34:43 +0530
- Cc: Zsh-Users List <zsh-users@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=QlTgP2v3aZByX4wNpE2F6om2zBbGvIKuPpZB5fMjp4U=; b=jS2fC8lWM5R/3mGWzB2Te5G+N9lQ3ZF8oewxUGmeGTZYs7VDfTw/WiYN/5nqUOdPIL ccnz78YmCGSetmgJVGQiTcjEmAJT4VxX4gYAePsOUbVodQim7lE1PW+g8kwhz/5i8WZI 82rez68lt0v0Qe+sNYb/ptA670/zDvlCOn2HdGIer4R9zFns0lFdW2iYia7JD/GuWTEU nnW+6MG3rYR3SRU96slX1h/fWTiQK3sUsdj1HBIdoCEvYDY+HpM0YOCi0iSFRg4Y2wdc dbVyjWuodbePILVXIMHdWl56VbFJfHgKTGJMBhV327aYeEBvv6hy9Kh28JKf37X4Rsgu /yBg==
- In-reply-to: <CADjGqHuPF=8DLrNt3yK+p5zmRfBirsHd_=sod8aBCVEK=jSOtQ@mail.gmail.com>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CADjGqHuPF=8DLrNt3yK+p5zmRfBirsHd_=sod8aBCVEK=jSOtQ@mail.gmail.com>
You should perhaps try to sniff the GET/POST request that's being done via
Ajax and get to curl that URL.
- Sent from my Galaxy Note 3
On 1 Nov 2013 08:26, "TJ Luoma" <luomat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Long story short… my home network is satellite Internet. It has a
> 20gb/month quota (not a typo). I used to be able to parse the output
> of http://192.168.0.1 using `lynx` but they üpgraded their system and
> Ok, I admit that this is skirting on the edge of Zsh here, but I've
> been googling for a couple hours and don't seem to be finding anything
> close to a solution. Maybe just haven't found the right keywords, but
> I'm getting a ton of unrelated crap.
> I'm guessing there's some tool out there like `lynx` or `wget` or
> find whatever it is.
> So I'm hoping maybe someone here has already reached the top of this
> mountain and can point me in the right direction.
Messages sorted by: