Re: Start a clean zsh shell

That somewhat depends on what you mean by "start"… you can run 'zsh
-f' to start zsh without reading the config files… but if you do that
from an existing zsh I think (read: assume) it probably inherits a lot
of the environmental variables.

When I need/want to do this on a Mac, I generally launch Terminal.app
(instead of my usual iTerm) because Terminal.app is set to launch
/bin/bash instead of /bin/zsh as my login shell (and I don't have any
customizations in my ~/.bashrc).

From there I do 'exec /bin/zsh -f'

That suits my purposes, but I'm not sure if it would suits yours.

TjL