Re: shared history but recalling history in current terminal

On 29/11/13 10:33, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> So the right way to do this is actually
>
> zle-line-init()  { NUMERIC=1 zle set-local-history }
> zle -N zle-line-init
> zle-isearch-update() { NUMERIC=0 zle set-local-history }
> zle -N zle-isearch-update
> zle-isearch-exit()  { NUMERIC=1 zle set-local-history }
> zle -N zle-isearch-exit

I am currently trying this out and noticed that if I use
history-incremental-pattern-search-backward instead of the normal
history-incremental-search-backward then disabling the local history no
longer works. Is there a way to make those two work together? I don't
want to lose the very handy pattern feature.

Thanks,
Jan