Pattern problem in the new zsh 5.0.3

Hi all,

After I upgraded to zsh 5.0.3, I found a few issues. It looks like they are both related to the glob pattern.

1. When I tried to use "git push origin <tab>" to perform autocompletion, the following error occurs:

    __git_complete_remote_or_refspec:33: bad pattern: +*
    __git_complete_remote_or_refspec:33: bad pattern: +*
    __git_complete_remote_or_refspec:33: bad pattern: +*

2. When I tried to use rvm (see https://github.com/wayneeseguin/rvm/issues/2431), something similar occurs:

|     __rvm_clean_path:12: bad pattern: *:/Users/hong/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.3-p448@global/bin:*|

I'm not familiar with the rvm codebase, so I cannot afford any details on that. But my point is, it seems that something related to pattern has broken in the new version.

Can anyone look into this, please?

Thanks!
Hong