Re: implementing a control for completing filenames with a defined list of tokens

Thank you Bart.

I want to use this completion facility at the start of file (a
dir) names and also *in the middle* of the name.
So the tags may appear anywhere in the filename.
So I could type foobar__^K
for example and the function will complete with my tokens which all begin with a double underscore.

$ cat tokenfile
__job__1403-whatever__
__article__
__finance__
__contract__
__published__
__project-foo__
__job__1402-visit__

How may I adapt your suggestions for this?

Thanks a lot.

Eric

Bart Schaefer wrote on Mon-02-Dec 13  4:58PM

--
Eric Smith