Sent: 26 March 2014 08:37
To: zsh-users@xxxxxxx
Subject: Using zsh from another shell

Hello,

I have a SSH account on a machine where I can't change the shell. The
default login shell is tcsh. Right now I invoke zsh by calling it as the
last command in ~/.cshrc. It seems to work fine except that I need to
type exit twice to close the session.

Are there any other potential problems I haven't noticed so far?
Is there a way to work around the twice exit issue?
Is there a recommended way of using/invoking zsh in this situation?

Thanks a lot,
Florian

This message may contain confidential information and is intended for specific recipients unless explicitly noted otherwise. If you have reason to believe you are not an intended recipient of this message, please delete it and notify the sender. This message may not represent the opinion of IntercontinentalExchange Group, Inc. (ICE), NYSE Euronext or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates, and does not constitute a contract or guarantee. Unencrypted electronic mail is not secure and the recipient of this message is expected to provide safeguards from viruses and pursue alternate means of communication where privacy or a binding message is desired.