Re: zsh: no matches found

Also, as with practically every zsh behavior you can configure it to behave
like bash or emit an error message. From "man zshexpn" in the "filename
generation" section:

       The word is replaced with a list of sorted filenames that match the
pattern.  If no  matching  pattern  is  found,  the
       shell  gives  an  error  message,  unless the NULL_GLOB option is
set, in which case the word is deleted; or unless the
       NOMATCH option is unset, in which case the word is left unchanged.

--
Kurtis Rader