Re: zsh: no matches found

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 12:46:18PM -0700, John Eikenberry wrote:
> If you're cutting-n-pasting these from the browser, the url-quote-magic zle
> widget might be useful.
>

> autoload -U url-quote-magic ; zle -N self-insert url-quote-magic
>

> This will auto-quote/escape URLs when typed (or pasted) .

Hi, I find url-quote-magic is great for literal URLs, but when I try to
paste some code with variables in URLs it breaks.  Is there a toggle
key/function or something to temporarily disable url-quote-magic?  Now
I have to edit the config then restart to get away with it :-(

--
Best regards,
lilydjwg