Re: Renaming music files

Hi!

> Is there any way to automate this by instruct zmv to throw away
> anything, which does not change and only keep the changing part?

Not that it has anything to do with zsh, but did you have a look at
Easytag? I can rename your files in a flexible way according to the tag
information. Takes a little time/trial to discover its abilities but IMO
they're great! You can even do cddb lookups for albums you rip to flac
e.g. with cdparanoia, but I do digress…

Greetings,

Thomas