Re: Several PCRE module oddities

On Jul 19,  3:21pm, Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} See the first and third hunks of the patch below, though I suppose we
} should get general agreement on whether it should work this way, because
} there's no way to turn it off on a per-pattern basis (unlike turning it
} *on* with "pcre_compile -i").

Upon reflection I think NO_CASE_MATCH should apply to =~ but not to
pcre_compile, because the latter has the -i option.  (Thus discard the
first hunk of the patch from users/18966.)

I will follow up to zsh-workers with an updated patch.