Re: Does the bash bug have a zsh counterpart?

I realize this is pretty nearly off-topic but considering the
seriousness of this bug I’ll mention it anyway:

If you use OS X there are instructions on building your own version
from (patched) source here

http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/146849/how-do-i-recompile-bash-to-avoid-the-remote-exploit-cve-2014-6271-and-cve-2014-7/146851#146851

I have used that to make a (zsh!) shell script here:

https://github.com/tjluoma/bash-fix

But do note that there is another bash vulnerability (mentioned on the
StackExchange site) which has yet to be patched. I’ll be updating my
GitHub script as new patches become available until Apple releases an
official fix.

TjL