What is considered minimum version of zsh?

Hi
I was using I believe version v4.2.6 on Centos 5 and found that some
essential feature was missing. Yum didnt have an upgrade . In the end it
was easy enough to download a newer version and Make it.

But if you cant have the latest version what is your minimum version?

--
zzapper
https://twitter.com/dailyzshtip

---