Re: first adventures

On 10/30/2014 07:59 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:

Bart,

(We've drifted back to stuff that would be fine on zsh-users now ...)

The power and the glory.

typeset -g TLC
TRAPDEBUG()
{
  (( $#functrace == 1 )) && TLC=(${(z)ZSH_DEBUG_CMD})
}

Years of thrashing that issue, and it turns out to be dead simple.
I take it that 'TRAPDEBUG' AND 'ZSH_DEBUG_CMD'  are hard-coded names?
One further question, I tried the ' (Q) ' flag to remove quotes, and it works as advertised, however trying to print individual array elements fails whereas they print fine with the ' (z) 'flag. Why is that? Fixable? Not important tho,
I'm just curious.

        print -ru2 "two:   $TLC[2]"    << No luck if  ' (Q) ' flag is used.