Re: for loop question

On 11/02/2014 03:24 PM, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
As you can see, the syntaxes conflict. While we could add a simple way to escape back into normal syntax from arithmetic syntax, it'd be no nicer than the existing alternatives.

Oliver
This is going to take so long to get comfortable with . Anyway, you can't break the grammar. It might look like it could be simple, but if it's a violation, then it's a violation. For now I'll take it
on faith that this:

is as simple as it can be. Practically speaking, tho, those other examples are very nice, so this is
just theoretical whining.