Re: removing added completion space

On Dec 5,  6:08pm, zzapper wrote:
}
} > Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
} > news:CAH+w=7aTV8LQWvVxNKDmFBnR6f4cvrkNSXiZvMdA44DGz_KyLw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
}
} what is the naked config (zsh -f) to test this (please)
} as it is not working for me?

Perhaps you could repeat the example case where it's not working?  It may
just be that I gave you the wrong zstyle context.

I most recently suggested:

	zstyle ':completion:expand-alias-word:*' add-space false

This applies to the _expand_alias binding (default ^Xa).  Oliver's change
to enable that style was in response to this example from you:

	alias -g NF='*~vssver.scc(.om[1])'
	ls NF<TAB>
	completes to
	ls *~vssver.scc(.om[1]) <- trailing space

With a *minimal* setup ("zsh -f" plus "compinit -D") I get no completion
at all for global aliases on a TAB, so you must have some configuration
to get as far as the above?