umount completion context and tags

Hi there!

I was trying to tweak umount completion by using the tag-order style.
AFAIK, umount completion.  According to "umount ^Xh", we have:

    tags in context :completion::complete:umount::
        argument-rest options  (_arguments _mount (eval))
    tags in context :completion::complete:umount:argument-rest:
        device-labels device-paths directories  (_alternative _mount (eval))
        device-paths                            (_canonical_paths _canonical_paths _alternative _mount (eval))

It means that we have at least three tags:

    device-labels
    device-paths
    directories

device-labels is useless for me, so I tried to exclude it:

    zstyle ':completion:*:mount:*' tag-order '!device-labels'

But, it simply doesn't work!  ^Xh still gives me all tags.  Taking a
glance at the _mount completion, it has tags above hardcoded, but I
didn't look further.

In reality, what I want is to avoid behaviour like (in Linux):

    mount /dev/sdb1 /mnt/usb0
    cd /mnt
    umount u<Tab>
    umount udev  (!!!)