Re: utf-8

On 12/18/2014 10:52 AM, ZyX wrote:

You are missing the main point. Identifiers consist of the characters for which `iswalnum` is true

“☠” is U+2620 SKULL AND CROSSBONES which does *not* have unicode category “Letter” or “Number” and thus cannot be used in an identifier.

Ok, I see what you are saying. So 'anything' can be data, but an identifier must be a 'letter' or 'number'. Where can I see a table of what iswalnum() accepts out of unicode?