Re: GitHub project to plot .zsh_history.

On 12/30/2014 09:56 AM, Brandon Amos wrote:
Hi, I was interested in my shell usage patterns and created
a simple project to create frequency plots from .zsh_history.
The project is available on GitHub at
https://github.com/bamos/zsh-history-analysis,
and I'm happy for feedback. Thanks!

-Brandon.
Cool! Big Data comes to zsh history. I myself don't need to know how often I backup on Tuesdays vs. Thursdays ;-) but I think it is very interesting that I could chart stuff like that if I wanted to. It is amazing what one can do.