Re: zparseopts help

On 01/23/2015 09:15 AM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Jan 23, 10:39am, TJ Luoma wrote:
}
} I took a look through the `man` entry, but I don't know what it is about
} my brain, but I can read and re-read man pages and still fail to understand
} what it is saying. I do much better with examples.

Not uncommon ... if we could find some volunteers to write more examples
for the manual, that would be nice.

I'm glad to hear that it would even be welcomed. When I've ranted against the general helpfulness of docs (not just here, and not just zsh docs, but throughout the Linux world), I'm usually met with a stout defense of the status quo. Zsh docs are written very much in the standard style of Linux docs in general, that dust dry, list-of-facts that does anything but help you learn. I'd be very interested in working on docs, but so far my preliminary efforts have been rebuffed without comment.