Re: zsh inside systemd-nspawn and Ctrl+C

Hey,

thanks for the information, Bart. I've built zsh 5.0.7 with both patches
mentioned in that thread both on the host OS and inside the environment
I'm spawning into. Unfortunately it doesn't fix the issue.

Adding some debug output shows that GETPGRP() returns 1 anyway, so the
patch doesn't change the behavior for my use case.

Is there anything else I can try? Would an strace output of the whole
systemd-nspawn help you?

Kind regards,
mosu