Re: exclude users in watch variable?

> Patterns are easy to add, we might as well do it.
Very cool, thanks!

> Note you'll need to do it the way suggested in the example:
Yes, sounds very logical.
When typing my example I was thinking on / proposing a much easier level. :-)

I assume this won't make it into the next Debian release, right?
I'm using zsh on too many machines to manually install this patch
without big efforts.

Thanks,
 Andy.

--
 All the President is, is a glorified public relations man who spends his time
 flattering, kissing and kicking people to get them to do what they are supposed