Re: Is it possible to get a 4-char year in WATCHFMT

On Fri 27 at 04:39 PM -0500, rj <rj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "%D" in WATCHFMT prints a 2-char year.  Is there a way one can get a 4-char
> year?  Does WATCHFMT take strftime sequences?

Actually, I see on one of my logins I was able to do it this way:

%D{%A      %Y-%m-%d}

Though I don't remember what "%A" does, and it isn't listed as an available
sequence in the "WATCHFMT" setion in man zshall.

man strftime says that *its* "%A" is "The full weekday name according to the
current locale."