Re: show-ambiguity style

On Fri, 10 Apr 2015 23:36:04 +0200 Yuri D'Elia <wavexx@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

YDE> I realized it is basically unknown, google yields zero hits, and the
YDE> description in zshcompsys doesn't really give it justice. I love it too
YDE> much to let it rot. I've updated a page I wrote already last year with
YDE> some animations in order to show it off.
YDE>
YDE> I'm posting it here, for random observers to see:
YDE>
YDE> http://www.thregr.org/~wavexx/rnd/20141010-zsh_show_ambiguity/

 Thanks for the post, this definitely was unknown to me. One question
though: is it possible to change the highlighting to use something other
than underlining? I often deal with the files with underscores in their
names and the ambiguous character is usually right after an underscore and
underscore following by an underlined character is not really readable. So
do you know if there is a style to change this?

 TIA,
VZ