Re: zsh doesn't understand some multibyte characters

On May 13, 11:29am, Danek Duvall wrote:
}
} I'm less sure what to do about __STDC_ISO_10646__.  I see that most of the
} places it's checked you're also checking for __APPLE__, but not all of them
} (and I'm not sure why that would be).
}
} I can talk to our globalization folks who might know why this isn't
} defined, or what it should be set to, or whatever, and file a bug if
} necessary.

You've hit the limit of my knowledge on this point, I'm afraid.  Someone
else will have to chime in about __STDC_ISO_10646__.