Case-aware completion that respects the user-entered case

As per the discussion here: http://www.zsh.org/mla/users/2003/msg00611.html

I'm trying to do the same thing: have zsh respect the case I used, but
still offer case-insensitive matches when tab is pressed.

Test suite:

./Temp1
./temp2
./temp3
./tEMP4

What I'm looking for:

"cd te<tab>" fills in "cd temp" then stops. pressing <tab> again brings up
a menu that suggests the case-sensitive option first: "temp2/  temp3/
 Temp1/ tEMP4/"

The suggestion in the thread almost fits:

_cscomplete() {
  _complete
  return 1
}
zstyle ':completion:*:cscomplete:*' group-name case-sensitive
zstyle ':completion:*:complete:*' group-name case-insensitive
zstyle ':completion:*' group-order case-sensitive case-insensitive
zstyle ':completion:*::::' completer _cscomplete _complete
zstyle ':completion:*:cscomplete:*:*' matcher-list ''
zstyle ':completion:*:complete:*' matcher-list 'm:{a-z}={A-Z}'

"cd te<tab>" fills in "cd temp" then stops. pressing <tab> again brings up
a menu that suggests the case-sensitive option first:
"temp2/          temp3/
Temp1/  temp2/  temp3/  tEMP4/"

Unfortunately, if "cd Te<tab>" is used, "cd Temp1/" is filled in and
nothing else will be suggested.
Is there a way to modify the code above so that the same second menu
("Temp1/  temp2/  temp3/  tEMP4/") is shown, even when a single match is
found?

*As you may be able to tell, I don't understand how zstyle works. I'm just
trying to scratch the one itch in an otherwise perfect solution.*

Thanks in advance

--
I am also a systems administrator by trade, a teacher by nature, and a
mindful cook by passion.