Re: following a variable's value.

On 10/17/2015 05:29 PM, ZyX wrote:
18.10.2015, 03:11, "Ray Andrews" <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Gentlemen,

I discovered by accident the useful 'warncreateglobal' and it has me in
mind to ask if there's some way of tracing the value of variable. I
know about 'set -x' of course, but some way of following the fortunes of
a single variable would be very nice.
If you write C module specifically for your needs you may overcome these limitations.

Thanks ZyX, but that sounds way over my head. I've still never touched python. If no one else has any ideas then I'll keep doing it the hard way with inserted queries.