Re: segfault in mkundoent when completing

On Monday Oct 26 2015, Bart Schaefer wrote:

> On Oct 25,  9:15pm, Dirk-Jan C. Binnema wrote:
> }
> } It seems to happen in all directories; I suspect it's something specific
> } to my configuration (when not using my ~/.zshrc, there's no crash),
> } though I don't think there's anything special there (and it worked fine
> } for years before the mentioned commit).
>
> Whether it "worked fine for years before" or not, probably the only way
> anyone else will be able to track this down is if you first narrow down
> the setting(s) from your .zshrc that must be in place in order to trigger
> the error.

Hmmm, it seems some kind of interaction between a few different things;
but I was amble to reproduce it with this ~/.zshrc (using the external
highlighting package):

setopt allexport
autoload -U compinit
compinit
source ~/Sources/zsh-syntax-highlighting/zsh-syntax-highlighting.zsh

Kind regards,
Dirk.

--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema                  Helsinki, Finland
e:djcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx           w:www.djcbsoftware.nl