Re: Announcement of Zsh Command Architect v1.0

BTW., I always forgot to credit. ZNT and ZCA weren't be possible
without #zsh, and *foo*~^*bar* is from your conversation Mikael.
Thanks

On 8 January 2016 at 17:29, Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you need a long word from history, another great widget to invoke
> is _history-complete-older, which is bound to alt-/ in emacs mode by
> compinit. This style makes it usually more usable,
> zstyle ':completion:*' range 50000:2000

I've invoked bindkey -e, compinit and the zstyle, Alt-/ shows set of
words, when repeated it iterates over them. One problem: duplicates.
Any solution? Also, is it possible to select with cursor keys? Anyway,
"ls The[Alt-/]" did complete the long word (the title of youtube's
video).

> narrow-to-region and push-input are also nice options, rather than
> mucking about with storing the current command somewhere else while
> looking around for your new word.

How to use them, in an example?

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski