Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: ZSH vertical resize - last terminal line disappears
- X-seq: zsh-users 21269
- From: Florian Meier <flmeier90@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-users@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: ZSH vertical resize - last terminal line disappears
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 16:40:08 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=kYFdl81Mi47NN4X9pO2xNAz0BCNhzEGpY1f16W093To=; b=w2BBjjYhaMQ3r8a9/6obyyqqwLuNcjEhyCesHsQgQjNVVTVpYmg1MWfuPReufs3SXb 9fU1/4eQII5/KkLt1Xy9C0TfrncOwO47Fn+UXW15yGT6mG894iehLCjjXjw786p9gvuY 8W4sckkBKQd/XKGmkUx2hi5S3fu3zUD8A7o1OoMXCCs6edg6OmY0i34xKKhJNwb/zJfE VM1XCwihZgRX1qIYeOj9X1hFBCiXt9jzXnuHYbC3ozJ92lXa000DMtb+LRGNmd8iqFhn FRPas1eC1kmrFOPJwqwqN1zwFfiWfFFAoLLkKtb2GKS6fk4cKIraeKa9DQTKL0v5L0x7 +yQA==
- In-reply-to: <CACBfHbx9qaJjqNne70P1KM_u_i7yOeoxpK_7-OM+_kq49GvkqA@mail.gmail.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CACBfHbx9qaJjqNne70P1KM_u_i7yOeoxpK_7-OM+_kq49GvkqA@mail.gmail.com>
As a follow-up, i found a workaround by accident.
When the first line (the "-----------" line) does not reach the column
on the very right, the problem disappears...
Is someone able to reproduce this weird behavior?
On 9 February 2016 at 20:13, Florian Meier <flmeier90@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks!
> I've notices a weird thing, when using a two line zsh prompt, maybe
> you can help me.
> Every time I split my terminal vertically (or just resize it), the
> last line of the text output disappears or just gets overwritten by
> the prompt, I don't know.
> I made a video for you guys to better understand my problem:
> Please notice, that the last line of the first 'ls', which is the zsh
> symlink, disappears after the split.
> To better reproduce the problem, I recorded the video on a fresh
> ubuntu 15.10 installation with a default zsh config and the adam2
> The same problem happened to me with my custom prompt on different
> window managers, terminal emulators and even $TERM variables.
> Thank you in advance!
Messages sorted by: