Re: How many Active Zsh Frameworks?

Antigen is written in Advanced Bash Scripting guide style. It does
forks for its operations, which are slow. In my one test loading 40
plugins takes 4.906 seconds on Antigen. I would recommend you my
Zplugin:

https://github.com/psprint/zplugin

Written with cooperation with people from this mailing list, fast (0.6
seconds for the same 40 plugins, 0.3 seconds when using "light" mode)
and advanced (e.g. completions management, automatic plugin
compilation), supporting OMZ themes via snippet feature, keeping
$FPATH clean (for 40 plugins FPATH has 40 entries with all other
frameworks).

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski