Re: How many Active Zsh Frameworks?

hello,

On Sat, Mar 05, 2016 at 12:50:16PM +0000, zzapper wrote:
> Hi
> I know of omz & Pretzo any more?

I made my own thing (actually it's the result of the evolution of 15
years of my .zshenv). the idea is to create a "standard library" with
keywords like die, warn, the yada operator (...) and to use pathdirs
(setopt ones) as namespace to share code.

It still lack of documentation but the idea is to be very minimal
so an experienced zsh user can get the point just reading the code.

the idea is documented here: http://zsh-uze.github.io/
my personnal uze           : https://github.com/eiro/uze
uze itself                 : https://github.com/zsh-uze/uze

regards

--
Marc Chantreux (eiro on github and freenode)
http://eiro.github.com/