End boldface also ends background color

Hi List!

I have a Problem regarding boldface mode. If I change the background
color of a string, and want to set a part of that string in boldface,
the background color gets ended as well.

Example:
print -P '%K{black} %F{white}%Bhello%b world'

The boldface ending sequence, also ends the background color. So only
"hello" gets printed white on black, "world" gets printed in white
(without background).

This seems like a bug to me.. Anyone else can confirm that?
Btw. I am on ZSH 5.2 (latest homebrew).

Of course, there are some workarounds:

- Start the background color again, after ending boldface.
Well. Possible, but quite verbose.

- Use $fg_bold[white] and $fg_no_bold[white] instead of %B and %b.
Also quite verbose..

Best regards,
Dominik Ritter