re; weird behaviour

Well I did some testing and loaded up some of the prompt themes - bart, pws and oliver in urxvt and still get the same effect :-)  Which would make me think that urxvt is the problem - except in xterm 'pws' and 'oliver' are ok and 'bart' gives the problem ??? So I'm stumped. It's not a big deal just an annoying mystery :-)  --------------------dave

Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you are told.
Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right.
                                                              H.L. Mencken