Re: Implement a key-value deserialization or something similar

PS. To put it other way, it's that I need to pass a bunch of simple
marks on some data to a function and don't need reserved positional
parameters for them, especially because some of the marks are
optional.

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski