Re: Ignoring current directory with auto_cd

I am sorry, Bart. I realize now that my question was very badly worded.
I'll see if I can explain what I meant with an example:

Suppose I stand in a directory called "src". Since I have "zstyle
':completion:*:cd:*' ignore-parents parent pwd" set, if I type "cd
../s<tab>", I will not be offered "src" as a completion, since it gets
excluded by the zstyle setting.

However, if I only type "../s<tab>" (at the beginning of the command line),
"src" will be one of the alternatives offered by completion. I realize this
is because the completion system cannot know that it should exclude the
current directory.

So my question was: can I use something similar to the zstyle for cd
completion to always exclude the current directory in such a situation?