Re: Special _tags:comptags:67: no tags registered

On Sep 27,  6:40pm, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
}
} I've tried debug-printing whole _tags to see differences in path the
} execution has taken or in parameters, and it was rather the same,
} couldn't spot any differences. I wonder what is the origin of such
} error message?

Remember that "declare -f" for autoloaded functions will dump out a
definition of the form "_name() { builtin autoload -X }".  There are
subtle differences between "real" autoloading and autoload -X.  In
this case, the internals of "comptags" use the depth of the function
call stack to keep track of which tags are active at which nested
loop, but the addition of the "autoload -X" wrapper changes the
call depth.