Re: Shift-Insert overwrites ZLE CUTBUFFER

On Oct 25,  8:46pm, lolilolicon wrote:
}
} I use Shift-Insert to paste the X PRIMARY selection in terminal.
} But when I use Shift-Insert, the ZLE CUTBUFFER is also overwritten.
} Is there a way to disable this?

This is a side-effect of the "bracketed paste mode" feature that was
added about a year ago.

The previous contents of the cutbuffer are pushed onto the kill ring,
so you can retrieve it by following <^Y> with <\M-y> (or <ESC y>).

There's currently no easy way to change the cutbuffer behavior without
disabling the rest of the bracketed-paste behavior.