zsh completion for umount

Hello,

I have /mnt/mmc/ mounted. When I cd to /mnt/ and want to use
autocompletion to umount mmc:

 cd /mnt/
 umount m<tab>

Nothing happens. Completion does not complete anything.

Similarly, for mount, the completion does not complete for -o

  mount -o <tab>
  mount -o l<tab>

Nothing.

The completion file Unix/_mount has 1000 lines, yet the very basic
completion does not work.

I have switched to zsh from bash recently. While I like the fancy
features that zsh has, I am increasingly frustrated that basic
functionality does not work.

Why does bash get completions right, and zsh doesn't ?
Don't these problems bother nobody else ?

(The above examples were tested on zsh 4.3.17)