zsh-5.2-test-3

On Fri, 09 Dec 2016 09:57:29 +0000
Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Timetable:  I'll probably produce a final test version 3 this evening
> (GMT), which as far as I know should fix any problems new since 5.2
> that have been brought up at the last minute, then 5.3 on Sunday,
> unless anyone notices anything else significant.

5.2-test-3 is in

http://www.zsh.org/pub/development/

This should fix some test failures with Solaris, some _arguments
oddities with option handling (will be fixed more betterer in 5.3), and
though there's no fix here it moves a regex multibyte handling test to
the last in the set (D07) so if it fails you can be pretty sure the
problem is limited to interaction with the external regex library.

(Now it only takes seconds instead of an hour to send multi-megabyte email
to Australia I don't even have time for my G&T first.  Grumble.)

pws