How to add battery status on extreme right of zsh prompt

Hi all,

I am using bigfade theme as can be seen in the attachment. Now I want
to add to have a somewhat fancy battery status on the extreme right of
the zsh prompt.

Exactly what Steve Losch did
http://stevelosh.com/blog/2010/02/my-extravagant-zsh-prompt/

http://stevelosh.com/blog/2010/02/my-extravagant-zsh-prompt/#my-right-prompt-battery-capacity

but for Debian GNU/Linux instead of Mac which he did.

It was tackled in a stackoverflow question as well -

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16125498/how-to-show-battery-status-in-zsh-prompt/

One of the answers is exactly what I want/need -

http://stackoverflow.com/a/34913418/3597669

There are just two issues -

a. The prompt as shared by the answerer is on the left,  I need it to
be on the extreme right next to my Prompt

b. The whole funciton bit is supposed to lie in .zshrc . I want it to
be in a self-contained .zsh or .sh file which I can source into source
into .zshrc .

I am sure this has been tackled as there are  thousands of dotfiles in
github of which some might have got the answer, neither do I have the
skills or patience to go through them.

I did discover that RPROMPT= is used for anything I want to appear in right.

Look forward to an answer.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल