Re: using gitlab (or other) issue tracker instead of mailing list?

Frank Terbeck wrote on Mon, Jan 02, 2017 at 16:58:10 +0100:
> This particular one is documented in the contrib manual in the
> "Oddities" subjection of the vcs_info documentation.

I'm aware of this, but I still consider it a bug that vcs_info — with
the default configuration, i.e., no special hooks or styles — interprets
%F{blue} sequences in branch names.

That is, ignore 40241 for the moment, which is about user hooks;
consider the reproducer in 40240, which involves no hooks.

Cheers,

Daniel