Re: BUG: Zsh crashes

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 17:40:48 +0000
Bjorn Baron <bjornbaron@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear zsh developers,
>
> I have found a bug in zsh. You can crash zsh with for example a
> segmentation fault by autocompleting `rustc --pretty flowgraph` two times
>
> # Reproduction:
> type `rustc --pretty flowgraph`
> press tab 2x
>
> # Actual result:
> Zsh crashes.

You always need to report both the zsh version and, in the case of
completion crashes, how this is set up (looks like in your case this is
down to oh-my-zsh so I guess you don't have explicit details of your
own setup beyond that).

However, you appear to be using zsh 5.0.2, if I've read you're
web report correctly --- that's several years out of date, so I'm
afraid you're not going to get any direct help with the version you're
using...

Obviously, if it still happens with 5.3.1 that's a different matter.

pws